Raleigh Divorce Attorney
Meet Ashley Fillippeli (fka Ashley Stucker)
Ashley Stucker is an award-winning family law attorney recognized by North Carolina Super Lawyers Rising Stars since 2018. Ashley practices in all areas of family law including divorce, custody, child support, equitable distribution, domestic violence, alimony, adoptions, and is experienced with the nuances of military divorce. She is a dedicated and successful trial lawyer.
Ashley has the experience and confidence necessary to successfully represent clients in litigation involving child custody, child support, post-separation support and alimony, equitable distribution, and contempt matters, among other issues. The proximity of her early practice to major military bases in North Carolina provided her with extensive experience in the unique issues related to military family law matters. She has mastered the procedural aspects of appellate practice and has successfully argued matters in favor of her clients.
As a female divorce lawyer, Ashley deeply appreciates the impact the divorce experience has on her clients’ and their families. Separation and divorce are time-consuming, complex, and demanding. These aspects of divorce can be overwhelming for the client. As an advocate, Ashley helps lift that burden from their shoulders and bring consistency and stability during a time of otherwise dramatic change in their lives.
When she’s not practicing law, she enjoys traveling, binge-watching true crime documentaries, and time with friends, family, and her four-legged babies, Packer and Minnie June.
- North Carolina State University – Graduated magna cum laude – 2010
- Campbell University – Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law – Graduated cum laude – 2013
Memberships & Admissions:
- American Bar Association – Family Law Section and Young Lawyers Division
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association – Family Law Section
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- Licensed to practice before all North Carolina State Courts
- Licensed to practice before the United States District Court – Eastern District of North Carolina
- Wake County Bar Association
- 10th Judicial District Bar
- Daphne Edwards Divorce & Family Law, 2021
- McIlveen Law Firm – 2019-2021
- White & Allen, PA – 2013-2019
- North Carolina Super Lawyers Rising Stars, since 2018